Buying the best slide-in electric range can bring a refined look to your kitchen! While this is not an everyday activity, you may have to choose your best slide-in electric range once or twice in your life!
If you’re already shopping for one, you must have realized that there are numerous brands with varying features.
While this offers a variety to homeowners, it can be confusing to select the best slide-in electric range that’ll meet all your needs!
Besides its topnotch functionality, the best slide-in electric range is designed to enhance the looks of your kitchen. It slide-in to your cabinets giving it an exceptional built-in appearance.
In this article, we’ll look at the best slide-in electric range for your consideration. We also offer an in-depth buying guide to help you with your shopping escapade.
Best Slide-In Electric Range
|Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery Slide Convection Range||-5 Heating Elements
-4.6 cu. ft. True Convection Oven
|Bosch HEI8056U||-Width: 31.5" Height: 36.5" Depth: 28.875"
-Electric Slide-In Range with 5 -Element Cooktop 4.6 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
|LG LSE4613ST Smart Slide-in Electric Range||-6.3 cubic feet
|Whirlpool WGE745C0FS 30" Free Standing Double Oven||-Total (cu. Ft.): 6.7 / Upper 2.5 / Lower 4.2
-5 Elements, 6" - 12", 100 - 3000 Watt
-FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element
-Dimensions (WHD): 29-15/16 Inch X 47-1/8 Inch X 26-1/8 Inch
|GE JD630DFWW Smoothtop Range Oven||-Removable full-width storage drawer
-Fifth element warming zone
-Two oven racks can be configured in six positions
|Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Range||-5.3 Cu. Ft Self Cleaning Oven
-5 Elements / 6 in. - 12 in. / 100 - 3000 Watts
-Even Baking Technology / Keep Warm Zone
-Dimensions (WHD): 30 X 47.8 X 28.4 in.
|Whirlpool WFE550S0HZ||-Five Radiant Cooking Elements
-Frozen Bake Technology
-FlexHeat Dual Radiant Element
-Fan Convection Cooking
|Samsung NX58H9500WS||-5.8 Cu. Ft. Large Capacity Self Cleaning Convection Oven
-True Dual Power Burner Features Two Independent Elements
-5 Sealed Burners, 5000-18000 BTUs
-Custom Wok Grate Easily Accommodates A Round Bottom Wok
Best Slide-In Electric Range
This Frigidaire comes with true convection and a heating element linked to the fan. As opposed to others, it has an air fry system that helps in the production of crispy and excellent fried textured meals without using oil.
It has a glass-ceramic cooktop that’s designed smoothly with underlying coils. Also, the two single-coil plates help in delivering power flexibility and different cookware sizes. The machine has a hot surface indicator and a rapid boil element.
This model performs well with easy to use controls, and basically, you can access all the functions using a dedicated one-touch button. The controls include a quick preheat, keep warm, lock, timer, and others. It has an LCD menu for smooth operation.
- Comes with a glass-ceramic cooktop designed with underlying coils.
- The five heating elements are essential in adding convenience
- Comes with a clean steam element
- It has a hot surface indicator and a rapid boil element.
- The air fryer system helps in the production of crispy meals.
- It has a true convection
- Features a rapid boiling element
- It’s easy to use and comes with one-touch oven controls
- A flexible unit that comes with a pocket-friendly price
- It lacks temperature probes.
Bosch comes with a slide-in feature that many people admire, and its cooktop edges overlap the countertop. It has a smaller oven and comes with a large room for roasting and baking, and the minimalist design makes it a commercial unit.
Additionally, it has five stovetop elements that include 3, 200 watts 9-inch power burner and a dual expandable 6″/9″ and the rest are all 6 inches. Furthermore, the oven features true convection and a convection conversion that helps you access up to 11 cooking modes.
Bosch has a warming drawer located under the oven to help you juggle preparing a range of dishes at once. Many thanks to the manufacturer for availing the product with a lifetime warranty.
- A self-cleaning oven
- The cooktop overlaps the countertops for easy cleanups and seamless looks
- It features a true European convection
- Dual expandable elements.
- It comes with a large room for baking and roasting.
- Easy to wash as it has a self-cleaning oven
- The convection conversion helps you access up to 11 modes.
- The machine is backed up by a lifetime warranty.
- Extended roasting room.
- Some users complained that the product isn’t durable.
LG slide in electric range has a dual-speed convection fan and features an upper broiling grill that uses infra-red grilling mechanism. The element is constructed from a quality carbon fiber used in outdoor grills. This results in extended product durability and quick cooking results.
It features two self-cleaning options and a unique steam-only and easy clean feature that cleans the machine in 10 minutes and includes a hand-warping. It’s the best model for light cooking solutions.
It has six knob controls on its range where four knobs are for the burners’ one for warming plate, and the other is essential in oven controls. This feature is handy and reduces the need to scroll along with different functions on the screen.
This product from LG features a large dimension that measures 31 by 32 by 44 inches making it a perfect pick for large families. The extra space allows for proper heat and air circulation and plenty of space for baking.
- Six control knobs for easy controls.
- Large capacity making it a perfect pick for large families.
- Self-cleaning options with a unique steam-only feature to clean the machine is a breeze.
- Dual speed convection fan
- The carbon fiber is essential in outdoor grills and extended product durability.
- Warm and proof functions
- Features a 10 minutes steam-clean
- Has a keep-warm element
- Speed roast feature adds convenience
- It’s an infrared 4200 power watt broiler
- Induction cookware needed.
- It lacks a low-heat melt function.
Apart from the convenience that a double oven provides, the whirlpool is easy to use. it comes with an internal automated temperature regulator and sensor to enhance consistent cooking solutions.
Additionally, it comes with a small upper oven with a unique frozen bake option that has settings for different foods such as pizzas, frozen dinners, and pies. Additionally, the top oven can perform conventional baking and broiling.
The rapid-heating element is essential in boiling water and features adjustable dual elements that help in matching the sizes of your cookware. The keep-warm feature is essential and can be controlled using the LCD screen.
Its cooktop has two mergeable elements that help in accommodating large cookware and have a user-friendly control panel.
- A small upper oven that comes with a unique frozen bake option with easy preset options
- The cooktop features two mergeable elements to accommodate large-sized cookware.
- The control panel and the LCD screen are user-friendly
- Automatic internal temperature sensors and heat regulator for the consistent heating mechanism
- The rapid-heating element helps in boiling water.
- It has a rapid preheating for quick water boiling.
- It comes with a frozen bake technology.
- It has oven temperature sensors.
- Quality construction to enhance longevity.
- A cramped control panel that’s hard to use.
This is a 30-inch slide-in electric range that comes in three different colors: white, black, and stainless steel to integrate with your kitchen décor.
Also, to finish your job faster, this eye-catching appliance features two bake elements—one upper and one lower. The oven comes with a self-cleaning feature and has a 3,600-watt high power broiler that’s great in crisping vegetables, thin cuts of meat, and bacon.
Additionally, this model has a safety lock to keep guests or children from opening it anytime you are away from home. The automated shut down feature will turn it down after 12 hours of inactivity.
The full-width removable storage help in storing kitchen accessories, and cookware and the fifth element warming zone delivers a low-heat capability for meals. More significantly, the two oven racks can be arranged in six positions to host a range of baking needs.
GE JD630DFWW has a large capacity, and it’s the perfect pick that can be used in a large family set up. It measures 28.5 by 31.2 by 27 inches, and it’s backed up by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- The self-cleaning feature makes the machine cleaning a breeze.
- The safety lock features will keep off your children from accessing the machine.
- The safety shut-down feature will turn off the machine after 12 hours of inactivity.
- It has Removable full-width storage that’s vital in storing kitchen accessories and cookware.
- Large capacity that measures 28.5 by 31.2 by 27 inches to accommodate a large family set up.
- Comes with safety locks
- Easy to clean as it has safety locks
- Extra powerful broil.
- It has two bake elements.
- Heavyweight and can be hard to use in outdoor cooking solutions.
This model has a lower and upper bake element for desired cooking results, and the internal has two racks with seven positions. It’s designed with a self-cleaning ability for a smooth cleaning experience.
This slide in-electric range machine comes with knobs that control the plates, whereas the digital display is essential in controlling the oven. The digital clock and the timer helps you set the desired cook time. Also, the machine comes with the delay start feature and secure one-touch preheating mode.
For extra peace of mind, Frigidaire comes with an automatic shut off system to turn off the unit after long hours of inactivity. It features compact dimensions to fit in any kitchen perfectly, and the machine measures 29.2 by 30 by 46.6 inches.
The 2600 watts bake, and the 3000 watts broil elements are vital in precise and desired meals, and it’s backed up by an extended warranty. The product guarantees you free service or replacement in case of defects after the purchase. When it comes to storage, this machine comes with a bottom drawer where you can store the kitchen appliances.
- The easy to read display and control panel adds convenience, making it easy to use by every family member.
- 3000 watts broil and 2600 power watts bake elements helps in precise and desired cooking outcomes.
- The automatic shut off system turns off the machine when not in use.
- Backed up by a lifetime warranty
- Large capacity making it the best choice in a large family set up.
- It features a self-cleaning mechanism
- It has digital oven controls for smooth operation.
- The lower and upper bake element creates a large cooking surface.
- It features a one-touch preheating.
- Easy to clean and maintain as it comes with a self-cleaning mechanism.
- The racks lack the self-cleaning mechanism.
- The bottom drawer only meant for storing kitchen appliances and can’t be used for warming.
This handy product comes with two significant features that make it a perfect choice to consider if you want excellent baking solutions. It has a hidden bake element for easy cleaning and an internal temperature sensor to help you set the desired temperature for sweet and crispy and foods.
It features a high-temperature and self-clean feature that can be programmed to a fixed cycle. You don’t have to include more tasks on your to-do list. More importantly, the heating elements help in shutting the unit’s door anytime you leave it open for an extended period.
Additionally, it has easy to control back panels that are digital. So the machine doesn’t use knobs for operation. Simply dial the screen and control the burners. This machine features a large surface and plays a significant role in a large family set up. The interior dimensions include 24 13/16 inches by 14 ¼ inches by 20 inches.
It is built with a proper depth that lines up with your countertops and comes with a streamlined, sleek, and a custom appearance that integrates any kitchen décor.
- It comes with a proBake convection.
- Easy to clean interior surface
- The glass controls are smooth touch in nature.
- Its Large-sized machine to accommodate a large quantity of food.
- A 3200 power watts to cook your meals with the utmost flexibility.
- Easy to read LCD screen
- It comes with self-cleaning technology.
- Internal temperature probes accompany it.
- Easy to use as it comes with an easy to read display.
- It’s affordable
- The LCD screen has small buttons that may be hard to use.
This Samsung range comes with all whistles and bells you expect from a high-tech model. It comes with a large capacity of 5.8 cu ft. And can cook a wide range of foods at once. Additionally, it comes with a flexible cooktop that comes with five burners that you can use simultaneously.
And with a variety of between 5000 Btu up to 18,000 Btu, this Samsung slide in electric range performs every task in your kitchen from searing, steaming, and baking. Additionally, it comes with a reversible cast iron grill and a custom wok grate that accommodates the bottom of a wok.
The included temperature probe removes the guesswork out of cooking, plus the grate indicator mark located on the cooktop helps you position your pans and pots for proper heat distribution. The true slide-in style range is essential in overlapping the counter with the cooktop.
Nevertheless, it comes with a warming drawer to help you warm your food anytime you want, and the glass touch-screen is essential in setting the oven temperature. The bridge burner and oval burner are crucial features for griddle use.
Samsung comes with a griddle plate and a wok ring, and what’s more, the grates are cast iron made to enhance durability.
- It comes with five surface burners to allow you to cook a wide range of foods at once.
- It has a convection oven mode for proper and uniform heat supply.
- Comes with an exact slide-in range design to allow the cooktop to overlap the counter
- Features a glass touch-screen to allow you to set the oven temperature
- The machine has a griddle plate and a wok ring.
- The bridge burner or oval burner is essential for griddle use
- It has a warming drawer where you can make urgent and instant food warming
- Features a compact design to fit in any kitchen
- Cooks foods precisely as per your expectations
- It has a glass touch-screen for easy temperature control.
- It’s a bit pricey.
- The griddle burner takes too long to heat up.
- The flame on the right hind goes out abruptly when the machine is rapidly turned down.
Best Slide-In Electric Range – Buyer’s Guide
This section offers a comprehensive buying guide. You’ll learn all the factors that you should consider before choosing your best slide-in electric range. Read on for more.
Best Slide-In Electric Range -What to Consider Before Buying
Before buying your best slide-in electric range, you should consider the following factors:
- Storage Space. Unlike the freestanding ranges, your best slide-in electric range will require to be stored in between base cabinets that have countertops. This will enable the cooktop to overlap the countertop on both sides.
- Safety Measures. The front-mounted controls on your best slide-in range can be a potential health hazard. Anybody can easily bump into them, activate them, and lead to an accident. As such, you should always consider the safety measures available on your best slide-in electric range before buying.
Best Slide-In Electric Range – Other Factors to Consider
When shopping for the best slide-in electric range, there are 5 factors that you should never ignore. They include:
- Cooking Power and Range
The power of each range will be measured in BTU. Ensure that you check the BTUs before buying (the higher it is, the more cooking power). This guide has enumerated various slide-in electric ranges and their BTUs.
Additionally, your best slide-in range should offer an option to reduce the power significantly to allow for simmering. This flexibility is key before you buy the range.
How much space do you have in your kitchen? Well, you should only buy an electric range that can fit into your space.
You can take the dimension of your space to ensure that you don’t make the mistake of buying an extremely large slide-in range while your space is limited. Always remember that the top edges of your best slide-in electric range will overlap the top of the countertop!
Additionally, check the depth of your space. Your best slide-in electric range should not stick out of the cabinets!
How reliable and durable is your best slide-in electric range? When buying, you should ensure that your best slide-in electric range is made out of durable materials such as stainless steel.
- Unique Features
Your best slide-in electric range should have complementary features to make cooking easier. Some of the features that you may consider include built-in cooking programs, the flexibility of controls, Wi-Fi connectivity, and other special indicators.
Your best slide-in electric range should transform the aesthetics of your kitchen. The design, styles, and finishes should match your desires.
Best Slide-In Electric Range – Bottom Line
If you want to improve your cooking experiences, then buying the best slide-in electric range is the first step in the right direction!
The equipment comes with special features that will transform your cooking while enhancing your kitchen’s appearance.
If you want to get your best slide-in electric range, you must undertake extensive research to get the best deal. This article will undoubtedly save you the hassle!
We’ve compiled the best slide-in electric ranges, together with a comprehensive buying guide. Read on to understand what you should consider when selecting your best slide-in electric range!
Chef Boniface is a graduate in Culinary Arts from the Institute of Culinary Education, New York. He has worked in several restaurants and is currently the Head Chef at Cavali Restaurant.
He has excelled in developing unique recipes and influencing the menu at the restaurant. He prides himself in sharing his knowledge at thekitchenpot.com where he writes about the best cookware for various recipes.