Best gas grills under $500? Well, apart from your watch and car, a grill is one of the best items you can own. These are perfect tools for entertaining your family and guests; and serve a high point of pride if you love wielding the tongs.
By the way, it doesn’t hurt that ladies love men who know what they are doing on the grill!
Best Gas Grills under $500
|Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black||-30,000 BTUs
-measures 27 inches thick, 52 inches wide, and 44.5 inches high
|Kenmore PG-40409SOLB Outdoor Patio 4 Burner Gas BBQ Propane Grill With Side Burner in , Black||-13,000 BTU Side Burner
-54.1 inches wide, 46.4 inches high, and 23.3 inches thick
-made of stainless steel
|Fuego Professional F24C||-Dual Burner System
-elivers a 9-inch clearance away from the grill grates to the upper part of the cover
|3. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Full Size Gas Grill, Four-Burner||-Unique Blue LED Light Powered by AA Battery
-304 stainless steel burners
|Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill, Chrome||-8500 BTU- per hour spread through its expansive 189 square-inch total cooking area|
Best Gas Grills Under $500 – Why You Need It
Grilling is an old-age custom that brings friends and families together. Additionally, it adds more flavor to food that is hard to replicate in your kitchen.
Your target is to lock in the aroma and get the best texture that will delight any palate.
You do not have to rely entirely on the charcoal combos to get the work down. Instead, you can use the best gas grills under $500 which are user-friendly and require minimal time to prepare food, and thus, you’ll enjoy your meals fast.
Best gas grills under $500 are an essential purchase, and so, you have to get the best to serve you for long. But what if you don’t have any information about gas grills? How can you choose the best pick for your money?
Probably it may take you some time to be a perfect grill master, but once you take your time and understand the equipment, then everything will run smoothly.
Never again stagger in the dark, looking for a right gas grill. Here are some of the best gas grills under $500.
Top 8 Best Gas Grills Under $500
The Blackstone 1554 grill comes with a sturdy powder-coated steel frame for guaranteed longevity. Also, it cold rolled steel cooking surface heated with four burners. It’s a 60,000 BTU cooker.
Unique Features of Blackstone 1554 Gas Grill
- Highly Versatile. This grill has four solid stainless steel burners. As such, you can establish four different cooking areas. It doesn’t matter the number of people you want to serve; you’ll never go wrong with this grill
- Easy Movements. The grill has sturdy caster wheels that guarantee portability. This feature makes it ideal for outdoor catering!
- Highly Spacious Cooktop. This grill provides sufficient cooking space to enable you to cook different dishes concurrently without a hassle. If you like multitasking—grilling vegetables, toasting your bread, making hamburgers, and roasting the meat! Yes, you can simultaneously undertake all these activities. In total, the grill has 720 square inches cooking space
- Ideal for camping, parties, events, and home cooking
- Easy to use—operating using easily adjustable knobs
- Guaranteed safety
- Relatively costly
The Weber grill boasts of incredible performance and power. It comes in several sizes to meet the requirements and needs of all grillers.
The multiple features that accompanies this gas grill are insane. It integrates expensive gas grills that would otherwise cost you lots of bucks if buying independently. This makes it one of the best gas grills under $500 in the market today.
That sounds exceptionally great, right? Well, it seems Monument grill will exceed your expectations. Read on for more features:
Features of Weber Liquid Propane Grill
- One Highly Effective Burner. Located within the main grilling point, a stainless steel yields 8500 BTU- per hour spread through its expansive 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Unique Blue LED Light Powered by AA Battery. This is meant for the control bulbs. Therefore, you can use this equipment in low light or dark areas.
- Electronic Ignition for Convenience. This guarantees ease-of-use even for inexperienced cookers
- ClearView Lid. This comes with a tempered glass window to help you check products without necessarily flipping the cover. Heavy-duty nylon casters support the equipment.
- Durable Grids. The porcelain-coated and cast-iron cooking grids provide a good caramelization for proper grill marks on the food.
- Guaranteed Safety. It has 304 stainless steel burners located beneath the flame tamers for protection from debris and droppings.
- The LED-backlit feature helps in controlling the knobs to add style and functionality
- It has a ClearView tampered glass window
- The grilling area is huge
- Pocket-friendly price
- Industrial grade wheels for mobility
- It is easy to use and maintain
- Grill grate spacing is close
- Small flame tamer
Cuisinart CGG-7400 is a sturdy grill made out of stainless steel. It doesn’t matter the environment; this equipment will never rust! All the knobs, the fascia, and the covers are made of the sturdy metal, which guarantees durability.
Additionally, this grill will not require lighters/matches to use! All you should do is twist a knob and get enough flames to prepare your meals! Other unique features of the grill are listed below:
Features of Cuisinart CGG-7400
- A large cooking area. This gas grill is for you if you’re determined to make your family absolutely happy with your meals! It has approximately 443 square inches cooking area with an additional 167 square inches warming rack! This is adequate space for all types of meals that you’ve always desired to prepare for your family
- Unique Warming Rack. With Cuisinart CGG-7400, you’ll not waste your time to warm food regularly! It has an extraordinary warming rack that’ll keep your grilled vegetables, focaccia, hotdogs, hamburgers, or anything else that you’ve cooked warm for long. Additionally, the stand ensures that your food gets that unique and irresistible smoky flavor
- Easy Temperature Control. This grill has four stainless steel burners. You can regulate the temperature of each burner separately which allows you to move food from the hot sides to the warm areas thus allowing them to cook to perfection
- Highly Portable. The Cuisinart CGG-7400 can be used on any flat surface. It has wheels which makes it easy for you to move it to a location of your choice—treat your family to an outdoor cooking experience they’ll never forget!
- Has an in-built thermometer for easy temperature monitoring
- An In-built bottle opener
- Easy to use
- Guaranteed safety
- Relatively complex operations for first-time users. However, a few attempts, and you’ll turn into a pro!
Are you budget-savvy? If yes, then you are in the right place. Fuego Professional is one of the best gas grills under $500!
It is not one of the boring gas grills that you see in the market. And by the way, a close look at Fuego Professional aesthetics reveals a matte black tower and a circular surface and a lid; certainly a spectacle!
Features of Fuego Professional F24C
- Dual Burner System. This is controlled by electronic ignition and a single knob for more convenience
- Guaranteed Cooking Convenience. Fuego delivers a 9-inch clearance away from the grill grates to the upper part of the cover. This can accommodate three beer can chickens, and the hinge design opens at a close to a 45-degree angle. Therefore, you’ll not have to reach on the hot surface to hold the handle
- Highly Efficient. Professional F24C has cooking grids made of cast iron for proper heat retention
- 26,500 BTUs. This grill can generate up to 500F in five minutes! The cylindrical stand is not for the show. It is a storage area for your propane tank and has a secure clasp door lock latch that boosts the overall stylish outlook of the gas grill. The four industrial-grade casters and the stainless-steel handles are vital in keeping the gas grill mobile.
- Requires a small space as compared to traditional gas grills with the same range
- It has a unique form factor that makes it look beautiful and stylish
- Well-featured propane tank with a storage area
- The residue tray is removable for easy cleaning
- It comes with an electronic ignition
- Has a lid-mounted thermometer
- Best to use during family gatherings
- It lacks flame tamers
- No side shelves
- The cooking grids feature cast iron that is prone to rust when not maintained properly
Hands-down, among the best gas grills under $500, is Char-Broil Performance Series. Just invest and purchase this incredible product and enjoy the services it offers. It measures 24.5 x 42.9 x 44 inches.
Unique Features of Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 420
- Convenient to Use Outdoors. When fully assembled, this entire gas grill weighs only 82.5 lbs.
- Easy Temperature Controls. It comes with two burners with controls that help you carefully regulate the temperature levels and cook different meals confidently.
- Easy to Clean. The cooking grids are porcelain-enameled with a cast iron and are excellent in retaining flaunt heat and are easy to clean.
- Coated to Prevent Rusting and Corrosion. Its coating safeguards the metal from corrosion and wear. Also, it produces pronounced grill marks that add a better outlook to the meal.
- Highly Versatile. The 155-inch warming rack makes cooked food maintain ideal serving temperature. Additionally, the lid has a temperature gauge that helps in managing the heat of the gas grill.
- Easy to Use. It comes with electronic ignition to make the startup effortless. Char-Broil uses sturdy stainless-steel flame tamers to improve in even heat radiation on the grill grates.
- Guaranteed Safety. The patented components protect unnecessary flare-ups that can burn unattended food.
- Highly Stable. This model sits on four casters. Two of the casters come with a locking system to maintain the assembly in position. Also, it has an optimal gas conversion kit that helps users connect the gas grill to the gas line when in need.
- Extra side mounted burner
- It has a warming rack
- Comes with a porcelain-enameled cooking grids
- Has an electronic ignition to add convenience
- The casters have a locking mechanism
- Easy to use
- Natural gas conversion equipment sold separately
- Some parts are not stainless steel
- Some assembly instructions are not clear
Enjoy flavorful and delicious meals with Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill that’s best for entertaining a group of family and friends or a perfect choice for day to day family meal.
If you have natural gas at home, then this is an ideal pick for you. It is a dependable and a good option for all the cooking enthusiasts.
Features of Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 30,000 BTUs. Weber is a three-burner grill that features up to 30,000 British Thermal Units (BTU) performance. The three burners are made of stainless steel with porcelain-coated flavoring bars
- Adequate Size for Outdoors. It has proper dimensions and measures 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- A Wide Cooking Area. The cooking surface is wide enough and boasts 529 square inches and an additional warming rack that measures 105 square inches. Without the propane tank, it weighs approximately 114 pounds
- Easy to Use. It comes with an electronic Infinity Ignition system that is powered by an AA battery
- Manufacturer’s Warranty. This eye-catching gas grill comes with a 10-year warranty. This creates a peace of mind that your grill will be serviced or replaced whenever it fails to function as expected
- Guaranteed Durability. The grill grates feature a cast iron with an additional layer of porcelain that helps in protecting your grill from unnecessary corrosion and heat. The lid has a thermometer, and what’s more, this fantastic grill comes with all-weather wheels to make it move smoothly.
- It comes with different color options
- The cooking elements are porcelain-coated to add more durability
- It features a grease management system
- The lid has an integrated thermometer.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty.
- The two wheels might make the grill hard to transport.
- Lacks an extra burner
- Has small flame tamers
- Features an open cart design
This is a 2-burner gas grill that delivers approximately 26,000 BTUs cooking power in total. It has a total of 486 sq. in. cooking area, which is enough to grill as much as you want!
Features of Royale Gourmet SG6002
- Flat griddle plate made of ceramic-coated steel and measuring 22.4” L x 21.7” W
- Approximately 200 square inches secondary space which guarantees convenience
- Lidded side burner. This is ideal for sauces! Even better, this lid can fold down to protect your food from contamination
- Highly durable. The Royale Gourmet SG6002 is made out of heavy-duty stainless steel which guarantees longevity
- Precise temperature regulation mechanisms. The equipment comes with an in-built thermometer that allows you to monitor your grilling temperature
- Easy to use. The Royal Gourmet Grill has an electronic ignition system with smooth controls
- Removable grease drip pan. This feature is helpful if you are grilling for long. Also, it enhances convenience during the cleanup
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Large cooking area
- Assembling can be a challenge to first-time users
The best thing about Kenmore PG is that it has 3 burners located on the central grilling region with a side burner located on the right. They yield 10,000 BTUs each resulting in a total of 30,000 BTUs.
These features are typically found on expensive gas grills, but finding equipment with such features and sit below $500 is a great deal to many households. Therefore, let’s dive deep into the details and see what Kenmore delivers.
Features of Kenmore Grill
- Durability Guaranteed. This freestanding gas grill has cast-iron grates that are porcelain-coated essential to add more durability. The warming rack is made of stainless steel material. Also, the lid features a stainless steel material and comes with a temperature gauge located on the angled part of the cover
- Enhanced Safety. The flame tamers are included and are wide enough to keep safe the grill as well as vaporizing any drippings that may come in contact with the gas grill surface
- Foldable Side Shelves. This is essential as it gives you an easy time when preparing searing steaks and sauces with a frying pan. You’ll never again be stressed by inadequacy of storage space.
- Ideal Size. This gas grill is 51.10 x 24.10 x 45.00 inches. It is not a heavyweight grill and weighs only 88.2 pounds
- Highly Portable. Kenmore is a freestanding gas grill that comes with two casters on the right side to enhance smooth movement within the kitchen
- The warming rack is made of stainless steel materials
- It has side shelves meant for meal prep.
- It comes with four temperature zones
- Cooking grids are made of porcelain-coated cast iron
- Electric ignition
- The steel components aren’t reliable enough and may not withstand exposure to several elements.
- Small frame tamers
- The grill grates are a bit thin and have wide spacing
Buyers Guide: Best Gas Grills Under $500
Never purchase any gas grills under $500 that catches your eye before evaluating its crucial features! You can easily be swayed due to the appearance and perhaps cost.
Here are a few factors that you can use to compare and contrast the gas grills:
What to Consider Before Buying a Gas Grill
Everyone loves to cook outside, near the pool, in a garden, or at the patio. But how can you take the grill anywhere you want?
Select a portable gas grill (foldable or hand-held) if you need any equipment for camping.
If you have a limited area, then pay attention to the shelves. Some gas grills have foldable shelves that give you a more reduced space anytime you are not using the grill.
On the other hand, if you need to make a statement for the whole neighborhood, a heavy and a large grill will work better.
2. Check On the Grates
The heavier the grates of the grill, the better they are. Large grates hold more heat for a long time as compared to lighter grates.
Ensure that you check on the spaces between the grate bars. If you find one with grates having large areas, then don’t buy.
Steel or cast-iron grates?
Steel grates are easy to maintain, cools down faster, and are easy to wash. Cast-iron grates do hold heat better, but they need frequent maintenance to reduce the chances of corrosion.
Therefore, the best choice to buy is a porcelain-enameled cast-iron grate. They are considered as being two-sided.
There’s no better feeling than buying a gas grill that you know will serve you for long without frustrating you.
Just imagine buying equipment then after a short period, it encounters breakdown. It sounds boring, right?
Well, you should purchase a grill that features a long term warranty to avoid such eventualities. In case it fails to function as expected, you’ll have the right to return it for replacement.
4. Burner Strength
What will you be cooking most with the gas grill? If you want to make some juicy chicken of grill veggies, then select a grill with low BTU. Alternatively, if you are planning to make a sweet sear on steaks, then go for a hotter grill.
Additionally, temperature regulation is another factor to consider. Gas grills with higher BTU delivers an excellent temperature control. Others may be hard to control and do not cook properly at a lower temperature setting.
A quality product should serve you for many years. The best gas grills under $500 on the market are designed with brass, stainless steel, or cast aluminum. These materials are built from heavy gauge materials and are corrosion-resistant. They last!
In case you notice that the grill has inferior materials, then don’t bother buying it as you will get bored within a short time.
6. Ease of Cleaning
There’s nothing as terrible as cooking with a dirty grill!
Some gas grills under $500 pile grease after repeated use, and they can be hard to clean. But some grills are designed to make the cleaning work effortless.
For instance, there are gas grills under $500 that have removable grease pans that slide out quickly, thus making cleaning a breeze. Also, they are lined with an aluminum foil to make the cleaning work painless. Consider prioritizing such equipment when planning to buy a grill.
Our Pick: Best Gas Grills Under $500
The Weber Spirit 310 is the best gas grill among the bunch! It has a sheer number of functions and features at its price range.
It has the flavoring bar that sizzles juices and turns it to sweet flavors with a smart grease management system that makes it easy to clean.
The burners are excellent and have a slick control knobs with four dedicated grilling area. It’s a perfect grill best for a small group of visitors or a small family. You will never go wrong with Weber.
Best Gas Grills Under $500: Final Verdict
Purchasing a grill is a vital resolution; a resolution that you want to get right.
Without prior knowledge of the gas grill lingo and a comprehensive guide on the best, you’ll only take a gamble. You know the feeling that comes later after realizing your shopping mistakes? It sucks!
However, you may have your reasons to buy a gas grill. If you are using the equipment occasionally, for minor gatherings, then don’t waste your cash on a high-end and expensive pick. But if you will be using it on large cookouts, then pricier picks will serve you best.
Also, if you want a right grill that will serve you according to your expectations, then check out on different brands and models. Compare the features then finally make the right decision. Decide on one that will fit you, your friends, and your family’s needs.