Last Updated on October 14, 2021 by Boniface Muriuki
To start your day in a healthy way, a good breakfast is always essential. A glass of juice is one of the best ways to fizz up your day. However, in the present age, thick, concentrated juices are high in sugars and unnecessary ingredients.
This is why you should purchase the best commercial masticating juicers to make it in your healthy way.
By getting your best commercial masticating juicer, you will be able to efficiently and quickly make standard juice from original ingredients.
And yes! You will also be able to ensure that you maintain good healthy standards by producing your juices. You will not need to add ingredients/preservatives to your juice because it will be all-natural, and your juice will taste a whole lot better as well.
But before getting your best commercial juicer, you may have questions; what is the best commercial masticating juicer? And how do I use the product? Right?
Well, worry no more. In this article, we will guide you on how to pick the best commercial masticating juicer depending on your budget and your preferences. In turn, you will have the best juicer around. Just read along.
Best Commercial Masticating Juicers – Comparison
|Vitalisci Masticating Slow Juicer||-Powerful and Efficient 300 Watt Motor
-The slow juicer has Reverse function,noise about 40Db
-masticating juicer has an improved larger auger,low speed 40 RPMs
- warranty 10 years for motor and 2 years for other parts
|Hurom HZ Masticating Commercial Juicer||-comes with a stainless steel finish and LED indicators
- speed of just 43 revolutions per minute
-150 watts of power
- Cord Length: 4.6 feet, Standard Usage Up to 30 minutes continuously
|Omega NC900HDC Juice Extractor and Nutrition Center||-15-YEAR WARRANTY
-low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- adjustable end cap has 5-settings for maximum juice output and extraction
|Tribest GSE-5010 Green Star Elite Cold Press Complete||-Portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying; 12 Year Warranty
-stainless steel gears are separated by a margin of 4/1000 of an inch at all times during operation in order to prevent any stainless steel shavings from inadvertently entering into the juice or the pulp
|The Slow Masticating Juicer by FAMTOP||-rotate at a speed as slow as 80 RPM chew which best retains the nutritional value of your fruits, veggies and less building up froth and heat
- 7 segment spiral masticating system can fully squeeze the fruits and vegetables.It means more drier pulp and the juice yield up to 80%.
Different Types of Commercial Juicers
Juices or extractors, be they commercial or home use, can easily be sorted into four categories:
Which juicer is best for you depends on your juicing turnover? But in this article, we will expound more on the best commercial masticating juicers.
Read about more juicers to consider here.
Best Commercial Masticating Juicer/Slow Juicers – Meaning
To masticate means to chew. These juicers, as the name suggests, don’t force produce through a rotating blade, but rather crush with an auger.
This breaks down the cellular walls releasing the juice, and then the pulp is separated. For continuous juicing, there will be an automatic pulp ejector.
6 Best Commercial Masticating Juicers
The Tribest GSE-5010 juicer is the overall best masticating juicer. The machine contains consists of two stainless, bio-ceramic gears that are designed to cut, slice fruits and vegetables, and crunch within the machine.
This process of producing juice is also a health benefit because the juice contains several important minerals and vitamins.
Tribest GSE-5010 green star elite cold press complete weighs 17.2 pounds. The model measures 18.6 inches wide by 6.8 inches deep and 12.4 inches high. The machine is highly recommended so if you need a juicer that’s an eager beaver then this is your ideal model.
The tribest is a high-end machine designed to handle everything from baby food to salsa. The machine is worth every shilling you pay for it. The more you use it, the more the expense is accounted for.
The tribest is very dependable and is long-lasting. The machine also comes packaged with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Although the tribest juicer has lots of unique features, the machine is not without its flaws as well. The tribest juicer is rather heavy and can be tricky to use at first.
- The machine comes with a 12-year warranty
- The tribest juicer is portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying
- The machine comes with automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up.
- The tribest is very reliable and will last you quite some time.
- The unit contains two stainless, bio-ceramic gears that are designed to crunch, cut, and slice the fruits and vegetables within the machine.
- The machine is easy to clean
- The tribest juicer is rather heavy and can be tricky to use at first
Amzchef masticating commercial juicer is constructed with first-rate materials. All working parts are of high-quality Tritan food grade anti-oxidation materials. The plastic parts are BPA free.
Amzchef masticating commercial juicer comes with a 10-year warranty for the motor and 2 years for other parts.
Amzchef masticating commercial juicer comes with three strainers; a fine one for purer juice; a coarse one for pulpy produce, and an ice cream strainer as well. The feeding chute is 3.15 inches wide so not much cutting is necessary.
This commercial masticating juicer also comes with a 1.8 inch opening for longer types of stalk foods or wheatgrass. The extractor is superb for the wheatgrass juicing.
Apart from better quality juice, masticating juicers are also quiet. The slow juicers have a relatively quiet 300-watt motor and the reverse function maxes out at 40 Db. The single auger speed is 110 RPM which is considered the best for minimum oxidation of the juice.
Amzchef masticating slow juicers also features a pre-cleaning role where you close the juice outlet cap, then pour water into the juicer, and press on the working or reverse button to clean.
- The juicer comes with additional safety measures
- NSF, ETL, CE, RoHS certification
- Easy to assemble
- The masticating juicer comes with the only type of blade
- Less durable plastic parts
The top wheatgrass juice extractor and nutrition center weighs 17.54 pounds. The machine measures 14.5 inches wide by 15.5 inches high and 6.5 inches deep. This device is a powerful machine.
The top wheatgrass juicer comes programmed with five different settings, ranging from an easy juice-making level to one that can make wheatgrass on demand.
Although it’s an outstanding wheatgrass juicer, the Omega NC900HDC makes things like salsas and marinades.
The machine comes fitted with attachments that are designed to help you make your baby food and even chop up onions and other vegetables for standard cooking purposes.
The machine is a bit time consuming to clean on the downside. A lot of work is involved in the cleaning process, which requires you to separate it and clean all the components.
Additionally, the machine takes a bit more power to make wheatgrass than standard juice. Most of the models are not designed to handle things like wheatgrass.
But the powerful motor in this unit can handle so much like chopping, extracting juice from green things like wheatgrass, spinach, and kale, a strain of pressing. If you need a wheatgrass juicer, then this is a good model to look into buying.
The omega NC900HDC juice extractor has plastic exterior although BPA- free, it’s a bit fragile than similar units.
- The machine can handle so much unlike other models like a strain of pressing, chopping, and extracting juice from green things like wheatgrass, kale, and spinach.
- The omega juicer is an excellent wheatgrass juicer and can make things like marinades and salsas.
- The machine comes programmed with five different settings; ranging from an easy juice-making level to one that can wheatgrass on demand.
- Industry-leading 15 year warranty covering parts and performance
- The machine is a bit time consuming to clean
The Hurom HZ masticating stainless steel juicer is stylish, compact, and quiet.
The Hurom masticating juicer runs at a slow and quite 43 RPM. An auger does the work, thus avoiding the noise pollution which traditional juicers make.
The Hurom masticating juicer has a great customer service behind it as it comes with a 10-year warranty, although you might probably not need the warranty as the appliance is strongly constructed. The juicer produces commercial-grade results in a machine that is simple and easy to use.
The pulp that comes out of the extractor is as close to bone-dry as is humanly possible. You will not lose any juice with this masticating juicer, and the juice that comes out will taste like it was hand-squeezed.
Although the Hurom masticating juicer slow RPM produces good results, it’s slower than most juicers.
- The machine is stylish and quiet
- It comes fitted with a dry pulp
- The machine is made of solid construction
- The machine offers good customer service
- The masticating juicer is slower than most juicers
The Hurom HU-100 masticating slow juicer is a multi-use appliance. Although it isn’t as adaptable as other models, it can handle things like juice and baby food with ease.
Though the model is one of the smallest of its kind, the appliance also doubles as a handy food processor. The machine weighs 14 pounds, which is several pounds less than similar models.
Hurom HU-100 slow juicer measures 15.8 inches tall by 6.8 inches deep, and 9.8 inches wide.
The appliance is well-designed and quite modish. The unit comes in a white plastic (BPA-free of course) exterior with a green stripe on its handle. The machine is quite colorful, thanks to this accent.
Additionally, the appliance comes fitted with fogged plastic in several areas, mostly where the juice extraction process takes place.
Hurom HU-100 slow juicer will blend in well in your kitchen, thanks to its strikingly simple color palette and overall look.
Although the appliance is compact, it also comes with a few issues. When using the slow juicer, you need to chop every bit of produce into smaller pieces before inserting them into the machine. Once the ingredients are prepared, the machine sucks them on its own.
Hurom HU-100 masticating slow juicer does not handle things like greens (wheatgrass, kale, and so on). Well, with that said, the machine makes an awesome glass of juice.
- The Hurom masticating juicer can easily process fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, sauces, milk, marinades, even baby food.
- Hurom’s patented slow squeezing technology (SST) gently squeezes ingredients. Preserving natural taste and nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that grind and crush.
- Using Hurom’s cold pressing system, 35% more juice is extracted from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
- Hurom’s durable motor has a 10-year warranty, and uses only 150 watts of energy and is practically silent.
- The machine is inefficient in many fibrous and leafy green
- Cleaning is a little tricky as it requires to dismantle all the parts
- The appliance is not dishwasher safe
- You need to cut the food in small pieces before juicing
- Sometimes the machine creates jam when overloaded with the produce
The slow masticating juicer is powered by a 250-watt motor and runs at an amazingly slow 40 rpm (rotations per minute). The slow speed allows the machine to fully crush every bit of produce in the machine, turning them into pulpy juice full of important nutrients.
The machine can produce juice from things like leafy vegetables (spinach, kale, and other greens) and fruits.
The slow masticating juicer by FAMTOP is made of Tritan food grade anti-oxidizing materials. These consist of a combination of stainless steel, silicone, and PEI (also known as polyetherimide, which is a type of thermoplastic).
The machine is compact and lightweight. The appliance weighs 16.5 pounds and measures seven inches wide by eight inches deep and 19 inches tall.
Because of its small size, the juicer is easy to store in a cabinet when it’s not in use or when you need as much counter space as possible.
FAMTOP slow masticating juicer will last reliably for years, and its sleek black and silver exterior looks awesome in many different kitchens. If you’ve been searching for uncomplicated, easy to use, and clean machine, then this is the ideal appliance for you.
- The vertical juicer yield is more than 18% higher than the horizontal juicer. The cold press juicer can juice many kinds of fruits and vegetables, such as oranges, cucumber, apple, pear carrots.
- The masticating juicer has a powerful 250W AC induction motor, which can process fruit and vegetables easily and steadily.
- The machine offers minimal oxidation and health protection. The slow juicer operates in advanced masticating and cold pressing extraction method, this works quickly and quietly.
- With its sleek black and silver exterior, the tiluxury looks awesome in many different kitchens.
- Ti luxury slow juicer is not multi-functional
- The juicer performs poorly with the hard ingredients
Best Commercial Masticating Juicer- Buying Guide
Confused about what to consider when purchasing the best commercial masticating juicer? Well, this decision will surely transform your juicing experience.
However, settling for the best commercial masticating juicer can be quite a hassle. If you’ve found yourself in such situations, then this section is for you. Read on for buying guide on the best commercial masticating juicer.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Masticating Slow Juicer
- Your budget
Like most things in life you get what you pay for, the same applies when it comes to juicers. Typically as the price goes up, so does the juicer performance.
With a higher price comes higher juice yield, more features, and easier to clean product, better warranty and in many cases a more ascetically product.
- What Fruits, Vegetables, and Greens Do You Plan to Juice?
Always try and estimate broadly what percentage of each of the following you plan to juice – soft fruits, citrus fruits, harder fruits, leafy greens, and vegetables.
Unfortunately, no juicer is designed to excel at all of the above, so it’s essential to identify what you primarily plan on juicing as this will heavily influence the best juicer for your needs.
Always ensure to check where warranties are serviced and what warranties do and do not cover.
Masticating commercial slow juicers come with varying warranties, you will notice that most slow juicers come with substantial 10 year plus domestic warranties on the motor and 5 year plus warranties on the parts.
- Juicer design and aesthetics
Before purchasing a juicer, make sure you consider the color of other appliances in your kitchen. You should also consider the size and shape of your juicer and ensure you have enough space around your juicer for the collector bowls and for the products you are juicing.
Read about the difference between food processors and blenders here.
Benefits of Best Commercial Masticating Juicer
- Adaptability– the best commercial masticating juicers helps in serving many things apart from the juice. The juicer helps in making drink recipes, grinding spices, grinding coffee, juicing leafy greens, and much more.
- The appliance also helps in reducing the clutter of utensils and machines as it can do the work of many of them.
- Can be cleaned easily– a good juicer is one which can be easily cleaned.it is very important to have such a machine as good taste entirely depends on the cleanliness of the machine.
- The cleaner its extractor, the tastier the juice. Best commercial masticating juicers are easy to clean, making the machine ideal to use, especially for those who have a busy lifestyle.
- A large amount of juice in lesser time– commercial juice machines are widely used for its efficiency in making more juice within a less frame of time.
Best Commercial Masticating Juicer – The Bottom Line
In this article, our masticating juicer reviews are very comprehensive. In the reviews, you’ll find enough details of the juicers; all of which we’ve included making the decision process much easier. It ensures that you enjoy a pretty simple shopping for the best commercial masticating juicer.
Before buying the best commercial masticating juicer for your kitchen, take the time to check out the reviews and go over the machine’s features. You also need to decide which of those features you want in a juicer.
Some people prefer one that just blends one product, while others prefer a multi-use model. No matter what model you prefer, we’ve simplified the selection process and have steered you towards the best juicer for your needs.
Get your best commercial masticating juicer and enjoy the best natural juices!
Chef Boniface is a graduate in Culinary Arts from the Institute of Culinary Education, New York. He has worked in several restaurants and is currently the Head Chef at Cavali Restaurant.
He has excelled in developing unique recipes and influencing the menu at the restaurant. He prides himself in sharing his knowledge at thekitchenpot.com where he writes about the best cookware for various recipes.